MODALITIES FOR MASSAGE AND BODYWORK + DVD
|Dimensiones||21 x 26 x 2 cms.|
|PVP sin IVA||51,99 €|
Gastos de envío GRATIS en España y Portugal
para pedidos que, sin incluir IVA, superen 100€.
Gain a better understanding of the top modalities in massage practice with expert
insight and a balanced, user-friendly approach! This current, consistently organized
resource distills a wealth of information on 21 popular massage modalities into
easy-to-read overviews detailing the essential principles behind each therapy.
Identify the modalities that best apply to your clients, incorporate key concepts
into your practice, and take the first steps toward specialization all with one
- Leading experts lend years of valuable knowledge and experience across a
wide spectrum of massage modalities including prenatal, deep tissue, shiatsu,
craniosacral, reflexology, and more.
- A companion DVD demonstrates proper techniques for 7 top modalities with
over 100 minutes of detailed video footage.
- Consistently organized learning tools in each chapter ensure complete understanding
of learning objectives, key terminology and relevant anatomy and physiology.
- Self-assessment tests included at the end of every chapter help you gauge
your strengths and identify areas requiring further study.
- More than 265 full-color illustrations clarify difficult concepts and demonstrate
body mechanics, concepts, and techniques.
Table of Contents
1. Active Isolated Stretching—Joe Muscolino
2. Ayurvedic Therapies—Sonia Masocco
3. Cancer Massage—Bev Byers
4. Craniosacral Therapy—John Upledger with Sharon Desjarlais
5. Geriatric Massage—Susan Salvo
6. Infant and Pediatric Massage—Diana Moore
7. Lomi Lomi—Dane Silva and Makana Risser Chai
8. Manual Lymphatic Drainage—Robert Harris
9. Myofascial Release—Art Riggs with Keith Eric Grant
10. Neuromuscular Therapy and Deep Tissue Massage—Judith Walker Delany
11. Orthopedic Massage—Whitney Lowe
12. Polarity Therapy—Leslie Korn
13. Prenatal Massage—Elaine Stillerman
14. Reflexology—Laura Norman
15. Shiatsu—Sandy Anderson
16. Sports and Fitness Massage—Sandy Fritz
17. Structural Integration—Peter Schwind
18. Thai Massage—Richard Gold
19. Tragerwork—Jack Blackburn
20. Trigger Point Release—Judith Walker Delany
21. Tui Na—Terry Norman
DVD Table of Contents
DVD includes approximately 15 minutes of footage from the following modalities:
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Prenatal Massage
- Thai Massage
Author Information: By Elaine Stillerman, LMT