FIRST AID Q&A FOR THE USMLE STEP1
Le, T. - Bechis, S.
|Dimensiones||22 x 28 x 3 cms.|
|PVP sin IVA||37,19 €|
Gastos de envío GRATIS en España y Portugal
para pedidos que, sin incluir IVA, superen 100€.
1,000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!
The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.
- 1000 board-style questions and answers -- reviewed and approved -- by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers - with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 130+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience
Table of contents
- Section 1: General Priniciples
- Chapter 1. Behavioral Science
- Chapter 2. Biochemistry
- Chapter 3. Embryology
- Chapter 4. Microbiology
- Chapter 5. Innumology
- Chapter 5. Pathology
- Chapter 7. Pharmacology
- Section 2: Organ Systems
- Chapter 8. Cardiovascular
- Chapter 9. Endocrine
- Chapter 10. Gastrointestinal
- Chapter 11. Hematology-Oncology
- Chapter 12. Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue
- Chapter 13. Neurology
- Chapter 14. Psychiatry
- Chapter 15. Renal
- Chapter 16. Reproductive
- Chapter 17. Respiratory
- Section 3: Full-Length Examination
About the Authors
Tao Le, MD has been writing First Aid books and preparing medical students for the boards for almost 20 years. James A. Feinstein is the lead student author on this third edition.