ATLAS OF IMAGE-GUIDED SPINAL PROCEDURES (ONLINE AND PRINT)
|Dimensiones||22 x 29 x 2 cms.|
|Editorial||Saunders (W.B.) Co Ltd|
|PVP sin IVA||127,00 €|
Gastos de envío GRATIS en España y Portugal
para pedidos que, sin incluir IVA, superen 100€.
Give your patients the non-surgical pain relief they need with help from the Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures. This medical reference book features a highly visual format that shows you exactly how to perform each technique to get the best results.
- Quickly and effectively relieve your patients' pain thanks to an atlas format that displays each procedure with a list of indications and contraindications and procedural steps.
- See properly performed injections for yourself with 4-5 views of each technique: needle view (what you should see before injection); two confirmation views (AP and lateral); danger view (what structures should be avoided during injection); and injection view (what you should see when fluid is properly injected).
- Base your decisions on real-life scenarios with case studies for the most common yet challenging disorders.
- Master the latest treatments for chronic cervical and lumbar pain.
- Choose the best procedure for each patient with coverage of alternative approaches to interventions within a given part of the spine.
- Access the full text and downloadable image bank anytime, anywhere, at www.expertconsult.com.
By Michael Bruce Furman, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University School of Medicine