CYTOHISTOLOGY OF THE SEROSAL SURFACES
Gastos de envío GRATIS en España y Portugal
NOTA: No efectuaremos el cobro hasta el momento en que enviemos el libro. Si la editorial decide modificar el precio, se lo comunicaremos para que nos confirme si le sigue interesando.
Each volume in this richly illustrated series, sponsored by the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology, provides an organ-based approach to the cytological and histological diagnosis of small tissue samples. Benign, reactive and malignant entities are presented in a well-organized and standardized format, with high-resolution color photomicrographs, tables, tabulated specific morphologic criteria and ancillary testing algorithms. Example vignettes allow the reader to assimilate the diagnostic principles in a case-based format. This volume provides a comprehensive review of effusion pathology, with extensive color illustrations. Throughout the text cytologic findings are correlated with cell blocks and surgical pathology follow-up. Dedicated chapters provide an update of the biology, immunocytochemistry and molecular diagnostic features utilized in the multimodal approach to serosal pathology, and the utility of core biopsies as a complement to the diagnostic approach. With a CD-ROM offering all images in a downloadable format, this is an important resource for all practising and trainee pathologists.
1. Introduction Carlos W. M. Bedrossian and Claire W. Michael
2. Benign conditions Xin Jing and Claire W. Michael
3. Reactive mesothelium Claire W. Michael
4. Malignant mesothelioma Carlos W. M. Bedrossian
5. Common metastatic epithelial neoplasms Michael Roh and Claire W. Michael
6. Uncommon metastatic epithelial neoplasms Stewart Knoepp and Claire W. Michael
7. Rare metastatic tumors of nonepithelial origin Qing Li and David C. Chhieng
8. Primary and metastatic hematopoietic diseases Adebowale Deboadeniran and David C. Chhieng
9. Chemical and histochemical studies in effusions Carlos W. M. Bedrossian
10. Immunocytochemical studies in effusions Guoping Cai and David C. Chhieng
11. In search of a primary in malignant effusions Sarah Bean and David C. Chhieng
12. Molecular studies in effusions Fernando Schmitt