LATERAL SKULL BASE SURGERY
Friedman, R. - Slattery, W. - Fayad, J. - Brackmann, D. - Schwartz, M.
|Dimensiones||22 x 29 x 2 cms.|
|PVP sin IVA||110,00 €|
Gastos de envío GRATIS en España y Portugal
para pedidos que, sin incluir IVA, superen 100€.
Learn surgical techniques and procedures from lateral skull base surgeons at the famous House Clinic
Written by leading skull base surgeons from the renowned House Clinic in Los Angeles, California, Lateral Skull Base Surgery: The House Clinic Atlas is a much-needed reference that contains detailed descriptions of the techniques used in lateral skull base surgery. This atlas covers topics ranging from auditory brainstem implants to vestibular schwannoma, providing readers with a comprehensive overview of surgical procedures and techniques used to treat a variety of skull base diseases.
- The accompanying DVD contains 8 surgical videos of the most common techniques presented in the book
- More than 180 high-quality illustrations depict step-by-step surgical procedures
- Every chapter is informed with the expertise of House Clinic skull base surgeons
This atlas offers insights and expertise from some of the most respected surgeons in the world and is an essential resource for otolaryngologistsÂhead and neck surgeons, neurosurgeons, and fellows preparing for and performing lateral skull base surgery as well as other physicians interested in this growing specialty.
- Chapter 1: Orbitozygomatic Craniotomy
- Chapter 2: The Subtemporal Approach
- Chapter 3: The Middle Cranial Fossa Approach to Vestibular Schwannomas
- Chapter 4: The Infracochlear/Infralabyrinthine Approach to the Petrous Apex
- Chapter 5: The Retrosigmoid Approach
- Chapter 6: The Translabyrinthine Approach to the Skull Base
- Chapter 7: The Transcochlear Approach to Cerebellopontine Angle and Clivus Lesions
- Chapter 8: The Combined Petrosal Approach to the Petroclival Region
- Chapter 9: The Far Lateral Approach
- Chapter 10: The Fisch Infratemporal Fossa Approach: Type A
- Chapter 11: The Fisch Infratemporal Fossa Approach: Types B and C
- Chapter 12: The Pre-Auricular Infratemporal Approach
- Chapter 13: Temporal Bone Resection
- Chapter 14: Microvascular Cranial Nerve Decompression
- Chapter 15: Complications of Neurotologic Surgery
- Chapter 16: Auditory Brainstem Implants
- Chapter 17: The Fine Points of Vestibular Schwannoma Dissection from Within the Internal Auditory Canal